I am pleased to offer you an opportunity to become a Partner with Knoxville Christian School. KCS strongly believes that we are developing children spiritually, emotionally, academically, and physically with the Lord Jesus Christ as their standard and the Holy Bible as their guide. Instilling Christian principles such as God first, work ethic, service focused, and appreciation for authority are just a few of the skills we strive to instill.
We are committed to producing students who will be great employees and who will give back to our community. In the last few years we have increased our ACT scores to an average of 25, and sent students to schools such as UTK, UTC, VMI, Dartmouth, Lipscomb, Harding, and Freed Hardeman. Currently our student population is around 200, and we strive to be a school of 300 within the next five years. We like our small school because we can work with students and their families in an effort to bring each student to their fullest potential.
One of the first things we are looking to do is to increase our visibility within the community. We are attempting to visit with the businesses in this area in an effort to share what is happening at KCS and gain input as to what our community partners see as needs. We are also looking for people and businesses to become involved in our school as prayer partners and as financial supporters.
The generosity of parents, alumni, grandparents and friends enhances the life of students and faculty every day! There are several ways to give to Knoxville Christian School. Gifts of all sizes and all forms are invaluable to KCS and many gifts have substantial tax benefits for the donor. KCS is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization and all donations are tax deductible according to what is allowed by federal law.
If you are interested in knowing more about KCS, we would love for you to schedule a tour or call and speak to one of our staff members. If you would like to get involved in helping KCS continue our mission while growing our school, please check out the links below.
One-time gift or pledge and pay in installments– Both can be done online at www.knoxvillechristianschool.org; just follow the prompts for donations. If you would rather send a check, please feel free to do so. Mail check to KCS 11549 Snyder Rd. Knoxville, TN 37932 or drop it off in the office, so we can thank you in person!
Securities– Gifts of appreciated securities provide significant tax savings for the donor with regard to capital gains taxes.
Gifts in Kind– Do you have any gifts of service or items that you think KCS can utilize? Let us know! Gifts in Kind are tax deductible for the value of the service or item.
Memorial Gifts– Gifts made by a surviving spouse, relatives, or friends of a deceased member of the KCS family. In addition to honoring the memory of an individual, these gifts preserve his/her known interest in KCS!
Planned Gifts “Forever Friends”– implemented for planned gifts and bequests. They are an important source of long-term support for KCS.
Capital and Endowment Giving– Gifts made to KCS for the purpose of preserving and enhancing the school community. These gifts support facility upgrades, property improvements, and support our faculty and students. These gifts ensure long-term educational strength.
For more information on giving please contact the manager of our Business Office Rikki Brandenburg. She may be contacted at 865-966-7060 ext. 230 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other Ways to Give
Banner Sponsorship ProgramClick for more information about this program
Policies & Guidelines
- To allow businesses and organizations to support the Knoxville Christian School athletic and
academic programs through financial sponsorship.
- To create an effective administrative process to manage Knoxville Christian School’s athletic
banner sponsorship program.
Guidelines For Banner Content
- Banners shall not be used to convey political messages or campaign or religious messages
- Banners shall not contain any offensive, hateful, and/or negative messages or graphics.
- Banners shall not promote the sale of alcohol or tobacco.
- Banners shall not promote adult entertainment.
Knoxville Christian School at its sole discretion may refuse to display any banner containing
any language or a graphics of a questionable nature.
Banner Design & Types
- The banner size shall be 4 feet by 6 feet for the indoor courts and 4 feet by 8 feet for the
outdoor sports fields. Banners will be hung horizontally only.
- The graphic design of the banners shall be developed by Power T Graphics.
- The banners shall be printed on one side.
- Banners shall be made of 13 ounce vinyl with textured finish, with grommets.
- The sponsor business shall provide its logo in digital format (PDF or JPG). Text and logo shall
be limited to two lines. The purchasing company will be asked for final approval prior to
Banner Location Choices
- Location choices for sponsorship banners shall be noted on the sponsorship application
- Current sponsors will be given first choice for placement for the next academic school year.
- All new sponsor banner locations shall be placed on a first received, first placed basis.
Sponsorship Requirements and Expectations
- The fee for the banner sponsorship reflects the cost of application, installation, and removal.
- Sponsored banners shall be installed for one academic school year (August 1st-July 31st).
- Knoxville Christian School is not liable for any damage or loss to the sponsored banner due
to vandalism, theft, and extreme weather. Knoxville Christian School will coordinate the
replication and installation of missing or damaged signs should the sponsor choose to pay a
$75 replacement fee
- KCS reserves the right to remove a banner due to extreme weather conditions
- Banners shall be considered property of Knoxville Christian School and shall not be returned
to sponsoring agency, organization, or individual for use anywhere else.
Kroger Community RewardsClick for more information about this program
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
To sign up for Kroger Community Rewards, please visit Kroger’s Community Rewards page and register your Plus Card. When registering your card, please use code: 80773
This program does not cost you a dime. In order to help raise money for KCS, register our code (80773) with your Plus Card, and just shop. The rest is handled by Kroger.
Steps to Register
- Visit: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (KCS is 80773) or Knoxville Christian School, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Amazon SmileClick for more information about this program
At no additional cost to you, a percentage of your Amazon purchases will be given back to KCS from Amazon.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support your favorite charitable organization every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to your favorite charitable organization. You can choose from nearly one million organizations to support.
How do I Use AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to AmazonSmile to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Upon your first visit to AmazonSmile, you will be asked to choose a charity. At the bottom of the screen, type in “Knoxville Christian School”.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
eBoxTopsClick for more information about this program
Earn eBoxTops for KCS When You Shop Online
Just like regular Box Tops, eBoxTops are each worth 10¢ for our school. The only difference is that you earn them online, so there’s no need to clip them or send them to school. eBoxTops earnings are automatically credited to our school.
Here’s How It Works
- Make Sure you’ve signed up to support KCS at BTFE.com
- Shop online at BTFE.com/marketplace: You’ll find over 300 stores where you can earn eBoxTops with your purchase.*
- Watch our school’s earnings add up!
*Every qualifying purchase. Check individual merchant Terms & Conditions.
List of Participating Stores
- Oriental Trading
- Land’s End
- Toys R’ Us
- And More!
Go to BTFE.com/marketplace to see a full list of participating stores.