RE-ENROLLMENT INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING STUDENTS
To re-enroll your student for the 2018-2019 school year, you will need to complete an online re enrollment packet, through your RenWeb ParentsWeb account. Please follow the instructions below:
Do not go to the KCS website and create a new application
- Please go to www.renweb.com
- Select Logins from the menu bar and ParentsWeb Login from the drop-down menu.
- Enter KCS-TN into the District Code field.
- Enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please click on the link provided.
- After logging in, click on the Family Information button on the left menu.
- Click on the Enrollment/Reenrollment button.
- Your student(s) should be listed in the window, click on “Start Enrollment Packet” beside each name.
Our Online Enrollment system will open with a link to the packet for your student(s). Please review all the information on each form and update as needed. Please pay special attention to any change needed for address, phone number, allergies, emergency contacts and transportation. The process should take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Your information will be saved if you need to quit and come back later. When you complete the packet, you will submit the forms with the required fee online. (If you need to make other arrangements for paying the fee, please contact Rikki Brandenburg in our financial office to make those arrangements.) After payment has been received, your packet can be submitted.
Once the packet is submitted, you should contact our financial office to schedule an appointment to complete the Tuition Plan and Contract. A new contract must be signed each year. Once you have signed the tuition plan, a copy will be sent to the admissions office and your student’s enrollment will be complete.
A student whose enrollment packet has not been submitted or does not have a completed Tuition Contract on file in the admissions office will not be able to start class.