International Student Enrollment
KCS has hosted over 19 nationalities from all over the world since 2006.
KCS teachers and staff truly understand the challenges that exchange students may face. Our assistant principal who is the leader of the international program has lived in diverse countries abroad and learned multiple languages while overcoming cultural differences. This understanding and compassion is transmitted through KCS’s exceptional customer service.
Our caring host families genuinely want to participate in a cultural exchange experience and undergo a thorough screening process including an in depth orientation program. Our host families are paid a monthly stipend to offset the cost of hosting.
- KCS international program is comprised of caring, committed and experienced personnel who support students and host families during the exchange program
- KCS facilitates the application process of students and provides them with a smooth transition of acceptance & timely delivery of the I-20 document
- We carefully pre-screen our host families and perform a criminal background checks on all potential host families to ensure the safety of our students
- We offer students flexible program options including year & semester programs, F-1 extensions for up to 5 years
- Parents will have peace of mind knowing their child has a school Coordinator who gives local support and guidance throughout the year
- Students are enrolled as F-1 visa participants
- Program fees include: school tuition, host family accommodation including meals, international student fees (school fee), school registration and application fees, airport arrival and departure transportation and local coordinator supervision.
- Our host families fill out fast!
|Assistant Principal/International Program Director:||Aliona Lainemail@example.com|
|Program Assistant:||Patti Brashearsfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Knoxville Christian School
11549 Snyder Rd
Knoxville TN, 37932