This year KCS will again utilize the online service of ISM’s Financial Aid for School Tuition (FAST) to process all financial aid applications.
FAST does not decide whether financial assistance will be given or how much to give; rather FAST provides a need-based financial aid analysis service which includes a recommendation of what a family should reasonably contribute toward tuition. All information from FAST is kept confidential. Results are reviewed, and a recommendation made to the school president based on the school budget. Upon approval by the president, financial aid offer letters are then sent to families.
As a reminder, you must reapply each year. To start the process, please do the following:
- Log onto our website at www.knoxvillechristianschool.org
- Click into Admissions and then Financial Aid (this could take a couple minutes to load).
- Click on the “Start Application” logo.
- The application process is self-guided. You may navigate in and out of the program allowing you to partially complete an application and go back to it at another time. FAST has a 24/7/365 helpline available to you should you have any questions. They can be reached by calling 1-877-326-FAST (2378). Please do not call the school with questions.
- The charge for the application is $43.00 and is paid by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) after all sections have been completed.
- After completing the online application you will be required to scan or mail your tax documents (Federal taxes including all schedules and W-2’s to FAST for verification purposes:
Independent School Management
Attn: FAST Processing Center
1316 N. Union Street
Wilmington, DE 19806
The online application submission deadline for current students is April 30th. There is no deadline for new student applications.
The goal is to have an award determination made by the time re-enrollment contracts are issued. While no financial aid procedure can be entirely equitable – there are simply too many individual factors and extenuating circumstances – this new process that has been selected should serve our school community well. Among its many features will be the ability to further secure your financial data, and maintain the high degree of confidentiality that past recipients most appreciated.
To access the FAST Appplication, click the FAST Logo below: