- Athletic Handbook
- Downloadable Forms
- Directions to other schools
- Become a Community Partner
- Gym Rental
We are KCS Knights
Extracurricular activities, especially interscholastic sports, are an important part of your student’s experience while at Knoxville Christian School. With our wide variety of athletic opportunities and dedicated coaches, our athletes learn many life lessons that will make them successful in athletics and as Christian leaders in their community.
Based in Christian principles, we strive for our students to compete at the highest level in the sport in which they participate. Through athletics we desire each athlete to pursue their goal of playing at the next level or simply belong to something bigger than themselves. Through a mix of league participation and independent scheduling, KCS provides a unique yet challenging athletic season for all our student athletes.
Should you have any questions about the program please contact the athletic office at 865-966-7060.
Knoxville Christian School
|Andrew Horn||Assistant Athletic Director, Basketballemail@example.com|
We at KCS are excited to announce our first ever online team store for athletics! Using the link below, you will be able to purchase officially licensed Under Armour apparel with the KCS athletic logos in the color and size of your choosing! Throughout the year, we will be opening the KCS store up for a duration of time with a variety of in sport items (currently a pre-sale), so check back frequently as new items will be added each month! When the store closes all items will be processed and sent to the school with your name on the package for your ease of pickup in a few business days. Any purchase made after the end date will be processed on the next ending date. With this store, you will be able to purchase Under Armour apparel at a discounted rate than retail stores and you’re able to show off your school colors and logos with pride. We are very excited about the addition of BSN, Under Armour, and the NEW team store to our athletic programs! Below is the link you will need to use and the team login code. There is also a FAQ below!
Use login code – Horn3gf
Below you will find the documents required for your child to participate in our Athletic Program.
- Consent For Athletic Participation
- Physical Form
- KCS Sportsmanship Guide
- KCS Transportation Release Form
- Concussion Form
Dear Friends of KCS
I am pleased to off you an opportunity to become a Community Partner with Knoxville Christian School Athletics. KCS strongly believes that lessons learned on the playing field promote honor, build character, and prepare student-athletes to become leaders throughout their lives. Instilling Christian principles, KCS desires each athlete learn how to live and how to make a living.
Knoxville Christian’s athletic program is still young but is growing leaps and bounds with each passing school year. We currently have 17 teams on campus with 7 varsity high school teams, 6 middle school teams, and 4 elementary teams. Our student-athletes compete in the Knoxville Independent School League (KISL) for middle school sports and the Southern Christian Athletic Association (SCAA) for high school sports. Alongside these leagues, our high school boys basketball and baseball varsity teams complete in the National Association of Christian Athletes and play an independent schedule with many games scheduled away from Knoxville against some of the top teams in the nation. Our high school boys and girls basketball teams were regular season SCAA champions of the north division and the boys finished #1 last year winning the tournament title. Our middle school boys basketball team saw success going 18-2, and our high school baseball team was Division-2 champions in the NACA tournament in Dayton, TN.
In order for our program to have continued success, we need your help! Over the next year, the athletic department hopes to raise funds which will be used to enhance our athletic facilities, purchase new equipment, and cover team travel expenses. To reach these goals, the athletics department is offering a variety of sponsorship opportunities. Please see below for more information.
Thank you for your interest in KCS Athletics. If you would like to become a Community Partner, please complete the sponsorship form and return it to the address provided. For more information about the program contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 865-066-7060.
Banner Sponsorship ProgramClick for more information about this program
Policies & Guidelines
- To allow businesses and organizations to support the Knoxville Christian School athletic and
academic programs through financial sponsorship.
- To create an effective administrative process to manage Knoxville Christian School’s athletic
banner sponsorship program.
Guidelines For Banner Content
- Banners shall not be used to convey political messages or campaign or religious messages
- Banners shall not contain any offensive, hateful, and/or negative messages or graphics.
- Banners shall not promote the sale of alcohol or tobacco.
- Banners shall not promote adult entertainment.
Knoxville Christian School at its sole discretion may refuse to display any banner containing
any language or a graphics of a questionable nature.
Banner Design & Types
- The banner size shall be 4 feet by 6 feet for the indoor courts and 4 feet by 8 feet for the
outdoor sports fields. Banners will be hung horizontally only.
- The graphic design of the banners shall be developed by Power T Graphics.
- The banners shall be printed on one side.
- Banners shall be made of 13 ounce vinyl with textured finish, with grommets.
- The sponsor business shall provide its logo in digital format (PDF or JPG). Text and logo shall
be limited to two lines. The purchasing company will be asked for final approval prior to
Banner Location Choices
- Location choices for sponsorship banners shall be noted on the sponsorship application
- Current sponsors will be given first choice for placement for the next academic school year.
- All new sponsor banner locations shall be placed on a first received, first placed basis.
Sponsorship Requirements and Expectations
- The fee for the banner sponsorship reflects the cost of application, installation, and removal.
- Sponsored banners shall be installed for one academic school year (August 1st-July 31st).
- Knoxville Christian School is not liable for any damage or loss to the sponsored banner due
to vandalism, theft, and extreme weather. Knoxville Christian School will coordinate the
replication and installation of missing or damaged signs should the sponsor choose to pay a
$75 replacement fee
- KCS reserves the right to remove a banner due to extreme weather conditions
- Banners shall be considered property of Knoxville Christian School and shall not be returned
to sponsoring agency, organization, or individual for use anywhere else.
KCS facilities are available to the public for a variety of events that include but not limited to: karate, basketball tournaments, birthdays, family reunions, volleyball tournaments, banquets, baseball practice, etc. This is during the 12 month calendar year with events during the school beginning after athletics have concluded on site for the evening. We invite you to take a tour of campus and see for yourself all that Knoxville Christian has to offer. We currently host AAU programs, travel baseball and volleyball programs, and youth karate and soccer on campus. If you have any interest in renting one of our gyms or baseball field please contact Andrew Horn in Athletic Department.