We are KCS Knights
Extracurricular activities, especially interscholastic sports, are an important part of your student’s experience while at Knoxville Christian School. With our wide variety of athletic opportunities and dedicated coaches, our athletes learn many life lessons that will make them successful in athletics and as Christian leaders in their community.
Based in Christian principles, we strive for our students to compete at the highest level in the sport in which they participate. Through athletics, we desire each athlete to pursue their goal of playing at the next level or simply belong to something bigger than themselves. Through a mix of league participation and independent scheduling, KCS provides a unique yet challenging athletic season for all our student athletes.
Should you have any questions about the program please contact the athletic office at 865-966-7105.
Knoxville Christian School
Below you will find the documents required for your child to participate in our Athletic Program.
- Consent For Athletic Participation
- Physical Form
- KCS Sportsmanship Guide
- 5.11a and 5.11b Transportation Release Form and Parent Volunteer Driver
- Concussion Form
Banner Sponsorship Program
A great way to support Knoxville Christian School and to share your business is with the KCS Banner Sponsorship Program. Your banner will be located in a high visibility area. Please contact Chase Caples, Director of Marketing and Public Relations, at [email protected] for more information.
Policies & Guidelines
- To allow businesses and organizations to support the Knoxville Christian School athletic and
academic programs through financial sponsorship.
- To create an effective administrative process to manage Knoxville Christian School’s athletic
banner sponsorship program.
Guidelines For Banner Content
- Banners shall not be used to convey political messages or campaign or religious messages
- Banners shall not contain any offensive, hateful, and/or negative messages or graphics.
Knoxville Christian School at its sole discretion may refuse to display any banner containing
any language or a graphics of a questionable nature.
- Banners shall not promote the sale of alcohol or tobacco.
- Banners shall not promote adult entertainment.
Banner Design & Types
- The banner size shall be 4 feet by 6 feet for the indoor courts and 4 feet by 8 feet for the
outdoor sports fields. Banners will be hung horizontally only.
- The graphic design of the banners shall be developed by Power T Graphics.
- The banners shall be printed on one side.
- Banners shall be made of 13 ounce vinyl with textured finish, with grommets.
- The sponsor business shall provide its logo in digital format (PDF or JPG). Text and logo shall
be limited to two lines. The purchasing company will be asked for final approval prior to
Banner Location Choices
- Location choices for sponsorship banners shall be noted on the sponsorship application
- Current sponsors will be given first choice for placement for the next academic school year.
- All new sponsor banner locations shall be placed on a first received, first placed basis.
Sponsorship Requirements and Expectations
- The fee for the banner sponsorship reflects the cost of application, installation, and removal.
- Sponsored banners shall be installed for one academic school year (August 1st-July 31st).
- Knoxville Christian School is not liable for any damage or loss to the sponsored banner due
to vandalism, theft, and extreme weather. Knoxville Christian School will coordinate the
replication and installation of missing or damaged signs should the sponsor choose to pay a
$75 replacement fee
- KCS reserves the right to remove a banner due to extreme weather conditions
- Banners shall be considered property of Knoxville Christian School and shall not be returned
to sponsoring agency, organization, or individual for use anywhere else.
KCS facilities are available to the public for a variety of events that include but not limited to: karate, basketball tournaments, birthdays, family reunions, volleyball tournaments, banquets, baseball practice, etc. This is during the 12 month calendar year with events during the school beginning after athletics have concluded on site for the evening. We invite you to take a tour of campus and see for yourself all that Knoxville Christian has to offer. We currently host AAU programs, travel baseball and volleyball programs, and youth karate and soccer on campus. If you have any interest in renting one of our gyms or baseball field please contact Joey Brandenburg in Athletic Department.